Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, September to May giving members the opportunity to:
* Share a common interest, ideas and experience plus discuss
images to help improve your photography
* Enjoy some inspiring photography talks from guest speakers
plus practical/studio evenings
* Enter internal competitions for feedback
* Participate in external competitions against other clubs in
South London and Kent
* Visit various locations on our summer outings.
Bromley Arts Council
NEW MEMBERS: You are welcome to try a few evenings for FREE before paying anything!
FULL MEMBERS: £35 per year
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: £13 (family member)
Payment due each January (cheques made payable to Greenwood Camera Club) or pro rata if joining during the year.
There is also an evening contribution to help club running costs but with free refreshments provided.
Greenwood Camera Club is a relatively small but very active and friendly photographic club located in Green Street Green, near Orpington in Kent.
The club has been running for over 30 years and whilst it has a number of established members, we also warmly welcome new members of all abilities.
Please feel free to look around our site to find out about our club and programme for the coming year.
If you are interested in joining, why not come along to one of our twice monthly Wednesday meetings or for more information contact the Club Secretary, David Bacon
OPEN EVENING - Wednesday, 27th September, 7.45pm
You are invited to our annual 'Open' evening – all levels welcome.
Whether you are new or returning to photography or the more experienced photographer;
• Find out about our programme of talks, competitions, practical evenings and outings
• See some of our prints and digital images, including audio- visuals and images from our
• Meet club members at this local friendly club
• Special membership discount on the night
There will always be a warm welcome for anybody with an interest in photography and who want to improve, develop and get more out of their images. Come along for a few evenings to see what the club can offer.
The club meet from September to May, 2nd & 4th Wednesdays with doors opening at 7.30 for a 7.45pm start.